Each passing year seems to fly faster and faster. In just a blink of an eye, a door to a new chapter of our lives is waiting for us to unlock and open. This past year has definitely been a roller coaster ride for all of us with all the ups and downs that we have encountered and endured in our journey.
Whether it has been generally favorable on our part or maybe quite melancholic, we have learned so much from every situation and we have gained life lessons that we can bring with us as we welcome the coming year.
- There are lot of things to be happy about and grateful for.
- Self-love is important.
- We cannot have it all and that is okay.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- There is beauty in moving forward.
- We all get what we deserve.
- Forgiveness gives us inner peace.
- Letting go creates space for love and peace in our hearts.
- There is a silver lining in every dire situation.
- Fretting over things we cannot control will only stress us.
- Working through our emotions makes us mature individuals.
- True friends stick together no matter what.
- There is no point wasting time and energy with toxic people.
- Humility is an indication of inner strength.
- We are imperfect but that shapes personal growth.
- Our vulnerabilities challenge us to become better and work harder.
- We can pursue our passions and turn our dreams into reality.
- Life is full of countless possibilities and opportunities.
- Believe that good things happen.
- Prayers, positivity, and perseverance come together.
There is no such thing as a perfect year, but let’s admit it, the past 365 days have taught us many things. We have been pushed to believe in ourselves that everything is possible with our faith in God and sheer determination. Some lessons have been timely and some have been difficult, but all of these lessons are reminders that we can overcome overwhelming odds stacked against us and become the best version of ourselves as we move forward.
As we say hello to 2020, let us keep all the lessons that we have learned this year embedded in our minds, hearts, and souls and be hopeful for new beginnings.
To every single person who is reading this, wherever you are, have a wonderful year ahead.
Featured Image Credit: TONL