What does it mean to ‘share your story?’ As a content creator and strategist, our founder Marisa Donnelly and PR & branding expert, Ashley Graham (Your Brandista) co-hosted this informative and engaging PR 101 Workshop to share insight into both PR and crafting compelling copy. From diving into the nitty-gritty of creating a pitch to learning the ins and out of building consistency in writing, this workshop will inspire you and get you ready to take the next step in your career.
Although the title is PR 101, the content is geared to people in all walks and professional journeys. The hosts dive into mindset work and touch on the beginnings of PR, as well as more advanced areas. They also discuss the ‘new’ way to approach PR — focusing on relationships first, or as Ashley says, ‘people relations.’
This Workshop Is For You If:
– You’re passionate about creating stories or helping businesses and brands develop their stories.
– You want to move forward with your PR career, but you’re hesitant.
– You’re looking for advice and thoughtful insight from industry experts!
– PR 101: The Basics
– Adapting the Right PR Mindset
– How to Should Shift Your Narrative Through Your Approach, Process, & Your Pitch
– Developing a Consistent Brand Voice
– Creating Compelling & Engaging Copy
The PR 101 Workshop: Sharing Your Story was recorded live in May 2020. The recorded presentation and slides are included with your purchase for 50% OFF the original ticket price!
To stay updated on other workshops, click here.